Senior Clinical Project Leader
Job ID: BH111209
Category: Clinical Project Manager
A leading CRO are actively looking for a talented Senior Clinical Project Manager to oversee several of their ongoing global studies.
As a Senior Clinical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and supervising global, complex studies mainly within Oncology. These will include sponsor oversight, trial budget and performance and preparing and attending bid defence meetings where required.
Title: Senior Clinical Project Manager
Location: Home based in UK / Office Based S. East
Salary: Up to £75,000 plus benefits
Type: Full – time, permanent position
To be successful in this role you be expected to hold:
– Life Sciences degree (BSc / MSc)
– Several years experienced a Clinical Project Manager
– Ideally working in a CRO of a similar size
– Proven experience of planning and executing large, global clinical studies
– Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and attend to detail
– Strong knowledge of Oncology therapeutic area
– Contract Research Organization (CRO) background is preferred
Please apply with the latest version of your CV for immediate consideration
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.