Job ID: BH125438
Category: Registered Nurse
Industry: Healthcare Provider
Under limited supervision, typically at the Community level, will be responsible for providing nursing care on an interim, transitional and support basis for community skilled nursing care centers and/or wellness centers (Independent, Assisted/Memory care centers) in a region. Participates as a community team member on an interim/as needed basis and may be responsible for patient care and clinical management.
On an interim basis the traveling nurse may fill in at a life plan community in a nurse position ranging from Charge Nurse, Treatment, Admissions, Nurse Supervisor, Wellness nurse or other nursing positions
depending on the team members knowledge, skills abilities and experience. Interim duties will be determined prior to assignment based on community staffing needs and traveling nurse capabilities. Detailed job descriptions for all community based registered nursing positions will be provided to the Traveling Nurse team member.
If in a charge or supervisory position, will monitor employee accountability, relations, staffing and training, consistently ensuring a positive work environment/work culture in alignment with Human Good values and behavior’s as well as adherence to company policies, procedures and best practicesRequirements:
• Completion of Accredited Licensed Nursing Program (RN)
• BS Degree, or equivalent combination of education, training, and related professional experience.
• Minimum of 3 -5 years of professional nursing experience in related field
• Clinical observation and assessment skills
• Proficient computer skills necessary to complete documentation, review electronic health records and communicate with team members
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations –
• Must have current RN license(s) for CA, and be able to obtain for AZ, NV, WA
• CPR certification required
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.